ISP/ASL is well equipped with state-of-the-art instrumentation to help solve challenging problems related to advanced materials, energy, and national security. Our researchers can partner with you to use the available equipment in creating solutions that work for your company.
For additional information on equipment access, cost estimates, and fees for service, please contact us at email@example.com or (509) 358-7700.
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) with Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy (EDS)
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- UV-Visible Spectrophotometer
- Raman Spectrometer
- Fourier Transform Infrared (FT-IR) Spectrometer
- Gas Chromatography/ Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)
- Instron Universal Testing Machine
- Hardness Testing System and Inverted Optical Microscope
- Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC)
- Cyclic Heat and Humidity Environmental Chamber
- Salt Fog Chamber
- Furnaces for High Temperature Processing
For a brief description of specific functions of our available equipment, click here.
For more information on our available equipment applications, please visit our Facilities page.